- Click on Register link on https://www.dlife.in/forums/
- Fill out all the details
- Click on the Register link after filling all details.
- Check your email for the verification link. If the mail is not in your inbox check spam/trash/promotion section of your email account. You account will only be active once you have verified the email.
- Click on the link in the email to verify your email account
- Done. Your account is automatically validated and active.
- Next click on UPGRADE Account link and pay for the plan that suits you.
- Complete the payments and as soon as your payments are through your account is auto upgraded.
- Then refer to the private message on the forum for further details.
Elearning section of the platform has a separate FAQ of its own. Please check following link:
We have two different support models and the pricing depends on the discounts that are running when you wish to join. So, please contact is through Community WhatsApp button on the home page.
Yes! Because, we are not beef and bacon centric site. We do not use keto and LCHF reversibly. There are many VEGETARIANS on forum who follow LCHF that we talk of and maintain A1C of 5.6 max. Two of them are even INSULIN Deficient and yet they do not inject insulin.
Links to Vegetarian Recipes:
There are huge number of Indian vegetarian recipes on the forum. More than 50% of 1200+ recipes are vegetarian.
We don’t maintain any such lists. However, under Community + One On One support model we assign you to a Low Carb Nutritionist on our panel. Doctors are more for prescribing medicines.
Following sections of community all have LCHF meals resources
- Recipes, Meal Plans & My Plate, My Blood Sugar
- LCHF Breakfast Resources
- LCHF Lunch Ressources
- LCHF Dinner Resources
- LCHF Snacks Resources
We have also started segregation of recipes into groups of 7 (ie one for each day). This is being done only for recipes which have complete ingredients list, preparation method, picture(s) and also MACRO CALCULATION. The ever growing list can be found in the following Forum Super 7 Series – 7 Recipes Collections The entire collection has been compiled based on if the same has been tried and tested by a member on the forum.
On April 21st, 2019 we launched the dLife FoodLog system with 3 components. So all new recipes are now posted in the Recipes component of dLife FoodLogand here’s the URL:
All Per-to-peer interaction is on the forum only.
However, we have a composite plan which include peer-to-peer and one-on-one with doctors/nutritionists. The charges for 3 months one-on-one consultation with doctor/nutritionist is additional and is available in blocks of 3 months. Peer-to-peer is one time payment only as of now.
No worries. We have been around since August 2014 and hence have compiled a huge HELP series on using the features of the forum. Here’s the link (again you have to be a registered member to view the text in a nicely formatted form): Forum Help
No, we have subscription plans that applies to everyone across the board. For doctors, only difference is that once it is confirmed that they are doctors, we will place them on the Moderating Team and that would mean that it would be a never expiring account. We do not have Free Plans for anyone. Everyone has to pay once as we have one time payment plan now.