“So what’s left to eat ?” Did you ask yourself this question when you first walked down the LCHF road? Or maybe someone close to you asked you this, worry written all over their face? Nearly three years back I croaked out a feeble “I don’t know” to that question . I only knew that I wanted to get better. To that end, I read and researched widely to find out answers to questions that made me uneasy. Three years later, I have a lot more answers – not ALL the answers, but certainly a lot of them — enough of them, to keep me happy. And today I’m grateful for the opportunity to share some of those egg-centric answers with you.
You know what they say about music – just seven notes . Seven! And look at all the music we have in this world. Did anyone ever say, “But what can we do with just seven notes?” There’s magic in those notes, when you KNOW how to use them. There are endless options and varieties in the world of music, catering to all kinds of tastes. There’s something for everyone, no matter where you’re coming from. That is the kind of fluid power those seven notes wield. But for that music to flow, you have to master the key ingredients and their strengths. Did I say ingredients? I must have meant NOTES!
We’ve all heard that the pauses or the rests between notes give music its beauty and shape. There is much value in those defining periods of rest where everything comes to a standstill and apparently nothing is happening. This my friends is the cue for you to say out loud, “Aaaah she’s talking about intermittent fasting now, hain?”
Yes, combine the LCHF w-o-e with intermittent fasting and then you’ll be sighing contentedly, “Set ho gaya life!”
Here are my seven favourite egg recipes:
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #1: Calorie: 444 kcal; Carb: 6%; Protein: 13%; Fat: 81%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #2: Calorie: 562 kcal; Carb: 10%; Protein: 10%; Fat: 80%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #3: Calorie: 643 kcal; Carb: 6%; Protein: 28%; Fat: 66%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #4: Calorie: 200 kcal; Carb: 18%; Protein: 28%; Fat: 54%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #5: Calorie: 313 kcal; Carb: 6%; Protein: 22%; Fat: 72%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #6: Calorie: 583 kcal; Carb: 6%; Protein: 9%; Fat: 85%;
- LCHF / Keto Diet Egg based Recipes #7: Calorie: 658 kcal; Carb: 4%; Protein: 27%; Fat: 69%;
Image Credit: Elle Jay