As with Change, Challenges are also a constant in life. Often we display a tenacity and resilience that will see us through the toughest of times. Sometimes though, we could all do with a little extra help. Being too close to a problem can leave us unable to see solutions that are otherwise in plain sight. It takes a lot of courage (and some smarts) to seek out help when you feel overwhelmed yourself. Although we started as a free community, but things didn’t work out as intended so we have to take the services paid. Here’s why we switched to paid model after having patiently waited for over 3.5 years for things to improve.
If right now, you are struggling with health issues and are eager to try the low carb lifestyle, under the guidance of a dedicated low carb nutritionist or doctor in our network, here’s some heartening news for you: dLife.in is launching its Premium One-On-One Support Program.
This is for anyone who wants contact with a Low Carb Nutritionist or a Doctor in our network, besides the regular community support. Whether you know all about low carb (but don’t know how to get started), or you know very little about LCHF nutrition (and can’t wait to get started), this plan can quickly and efficiently guide you to your desired health goals. This program is also for you if you are stalled in your progress and you need personalized assistance to get back on track.
Currently, we have four certified low carb nutritionists, 2 sports nutritionists, and three doctors who support a low-carb way of eating.
What does the One-On-One Support Program involve?
- This Premium package is for people who want to be engaged with a doctor or a nutritionist who practices a Low Carb diet (this is over and above the community support network already in place).
- We have 3 Doctors and 4 low-carb nutritionists available on our network, all of them successfully practicing the science of Low Carb diet for years.
- We also have 2 Sports Nutritionists who can guide and hand-hold you on a Low Carb / Carnivore diet.
- The package will include One-On-One Support for 3 months and a lifelong community-support account.
What does each 3-month program involve?
- Weekly Zoom or Skype session — 30 minutes each
- Once a week communication over email for anything that comes in between the two Zoom/Skype sessions
- Any reference for recipes and meals will be linked to the recipes on the forum.
What’s more, at the end of the 3-month support program, we offer you a chance to get a 10% cash-back on your purchase, when you achieve goals and fulfill dLife.in’s terms and conditions. Your community support would continue as long you need it, even after 3 months. No renewals needed for community support.
Contact us for more details and have your concerns addressed personally. Better days are coming, we wish everyone great health and happiness!