High in Fat, low in Carbs and a great source of Protein. Any which way you look at it, Paneer is a super star. A life saver. The Indian vegetarian’s answer to the Omnivore’s chicken, beef and bacon. And then some.
Paneer lends itself to a mind boggling array of Indian vegetarian low carb recipes. At dLife.in you get to know paneer inside out–right from the process of making paneer at home to the zillion different ways in which it can enrich our low carb existence.
Necessity being the mother of invention, our low carb vegetarian Indian community got together to come up with innovative recipes that go above and beyond the ordinary. Click on *Join Now* below to sample our huge collection of paneer based recipes. Life is tough, so we make food easy.
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #1: Calorie: 937 kcal; Carb: 7%; Protein: 20%; Fat: 73%; – By Anila Handa
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #2: Calorie: 265 kcal; Carb: 2%; Protein: 27%; Fat: 71%; – By Aliakbar Merchant
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #3: Calorie: 476 kcal; Carb: 4%; Protein: 20%; Fat: 76%; – By Trupti Nabar
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #4: Calorie: 485 kcal; Carb: 10%; Protein: 10%; Fat: 80%; – By Ramgopal
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #5: Calorie: 428 kcal; Carb: ~5%; Protein: 19%; Fat: 76%; – By elle jay
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #6: Calorie: 872 kcal; Carb: 9%; Protein: 9%; Fat: 82%; – By Anup Singh
- LCHF / Keto Paneer Recipe #7: Calorie: 375 kcal; Carb: 4%; Protein: 27%; Fat: 69%; – By Pragya
Image Credit: elle jay