Traditional Indian breakfasts are notoriously high in carbs and will show no mercy to our blood sugars. On the global platform, there are low carb alternatives that will satisfy even the most demanding customer; but unfortunately for us, there are some gaps in those resources – especially in the area of Indian low carb vegetarian breakfast options that do not include eggs.
Large swathes of the Indian demographic are “pure” vegetarians (no eggs). Pure vegetarian breakfasts can be really challenging to pull off when you are on an LCHF diet. This is where dLife.in steps in to bridge that gap. Don’t you worry, you have friends at dLife who have you covered. Our community includes a number of vegetarians who have worked out a comfortable routine to stay low carb while also staying true to their belief systems.
Our user-certified pure vegetarian LCHF breakfast ideas are little culinary treasures that you will not find anywhere else on the net. When you try them out, you too will be amazed by the simplicity and ease with which even Indian Vegetarians can follow an LCHF diet. Sign up to be part of a great community of Indian Vegetarian LCHF dieters.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #1: Calories: 642 kcal, Carbs: 16%, Protein: 14%, Fat: 70%.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #2: Calories: 645 kcal, Carbs: 24%, Protein: 7%, Fat: 69%. — For 3 servings.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #3: Calories: 540 kcal, Carbs: 15%, Protein: 10%, Fat: 75%.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #4: Calories: 589 kcal, Carbs: 7%, Protein: 12%, Fat: 81%.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #5: Calories: 1034 kcal, Carbs: 5%, Protein: 13.5%, Fat: 81.5%.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #6: Calories: 758 kcal, Carbs: 5%, Protein: 21%, Fat: 74%.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Diet – Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #7: Calories: 428 kcal, Carbs: 5%, Protein: 19%, Fat: 76%
Item 6 in the list above has two more variations. All these are mentioned in this thread on the forum.
[/tm_pb_text][tm_pb_button admin_label=”Button” button_url=”https://www.dlife.in/forums/register/?dlr=1179″ url_new_window=”off” button_text=”Join Now” button_alignment=”center” custom_button=”off” button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_use_icon=”default” button_icon_placement=”right” button_on_hover=”on” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″]