Ketogenic diet for diabetes reversal, weight loss, insulin resistance reversal, hypertension reversal etc is not a compulsion on dLife.in. It is just an option and around 5% members on the forum follow Ketogenic diet. For the rest, it is less restrictive Indian LCHF diet that’s followed. There’s a 7 day Indian LCHF Diet meal plan posted and that can be extrapolated to anywhere between 21 to 28 days as in each day’s plan there are multiple options posted.
In the current series for Ketogenic Diet meal plan, there are some recipes here with sprouts, peas or lentils. While not completely keto compliant, these little aids have been included to make life easier for ‘pure vegetarians’ in their journey. Make sure the carb count for the rest of the day is within permitted limits and factor in some targeted walking if you feel the need to indulge.
As with every recipe series on dLife.in, this Keto meal plan series is also compiled from recipe contributions from members on the forum. Easy to switch to in the Indian context as all the recipes have been tried and tasted by the member(s). Though we will be posting it for 7 day of the week, this can also be extended to 28 days as each day will have 3 to 4 options under each meal.
Day 1 Indian Keto Diet Plan Recipes for Breakfast:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Breakfast Recipe #1:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #2: Calorie: 325 kcal, Carb: 22%, Proteins: 9%, Fats: 69%
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Breakfast Recipe #3: Calorie: 460 kcal, Carb: 8%, Proteins: 12%, Fats: 80%.
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Recipe #4: Calorie: 358 kcal, Carb: 18.5g, Proteins: 16.6g, Fats: 22.3g.
Most dLifers choose to have just butter coffee/tea/cocoa for breakfast. So, you can either have just this or pair it with any of the above to bump up calories for the meal.
Day 1 Indian Keto Diet Plan Recipes for Lunch:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Lunch Recipe #1:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Non Vegetarian Lunch Recipe #2: Calorie: 468 kcal, Carb: 5.1g, Proteins: 22.5g, Fats: 38.8g.
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Non Vegetarian Lunch Recipe #3: Calorie: 882 kcal, Carb: 7%, Proteins: 20%, Fats: 73%.
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Lunch Recipe #4: Carb: 5g, Proteins: 15g, Fats: 29g.
Day 1 Indian Keto Diet Plan Recipes for Dinner:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Dinner Recipe #1:
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Vegetarian Dinner Recipe #2: Calorie: 420 kcal, Carb: 6.1g, Proteins: 9.6g, Fats: 40.7g.
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Vegetarian Dinner Recipe #3: Calorie: 917 kcal, Carb: 4%, Proteins: 28%, Fats: 68%.
- Indian Ketogenic Diet Non Vegetarian Dinner Recipe #4: Carb: 6g
Quick Links to recipes/meal plans sections on the forum
- Indian Low Carb High Fat – LCHF & Keto – Recipes : Breakfast
- Indian Low Carb High Fat – LCHF & Keto – Recipes : Lunch
- Indian Low Carb High Fat – LCHF & Keto – Recipes : Dinner
- Indian Low Carb High Fat – LCHF & Keto – Recipes : Snacks
- Indian Low Carb High Fat – LCHF & Keto – Recipes — All with macro and calorie calculations, ingredients, preparation method etc
- Super 7 Series – Collection of Indian LCHF & Keto diet meal plan recipes in groups of SEVEN
- My today’s meal in pictures. This is for visual learners and is real meal pic as taken by members.
The entire collection is 1000+ recipes strong and growing. So, anyone can design their own weekly Low Carb High Fat — LCHF or Keto — meal plan.