Prasanna is passionate about making a healthy life accessible to all. He has achieved a reversal of hypothyroidism and obesity for himself, which he celebrated by trekking to the Himalayas – Kailash Mansarovar.
As a coach, he has also successfully helped several clients to reverse Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Gut Issues and Obesity. His approach is to educate his clients and help them build sustainable eating habits in harmony with their lifestyle so that they can bring high energy and sharp mental focus to every new challenge in their life.
He is extremely empathetic to lifestyle and mental barriers such as family’s food preferences, individual cravings, environmental/ professional factors etc., in creating a plan tailored to the needs of the client.
He is also a strong believer in building a community of support for healthy living hence his active participation in Dlife community platforms and events. He has completed the India’s only Low Carb Nutrition course (with focus on metabolic health) on dLife.in platform. He carries this approach in his coaching style as well by encouraging his clients to educate their family and friends to set their environment up for success.
Here is a bit about the structure of his program
Initial Conversation – Understanding the client’s lifestyle and setting two-way expectations for the engagement.
Goal Setting – Dive deep into medical reports to understand the current challenges and set health goals beyond a number on the scale.
- Building a deep understanding of the principles of Low Carb Nutrition and Intermittent Fasting
- Understanding personal lifestyle or mental barriers and addressing them through an action plan
- Tracking progress and making course corrections as needed
- Guidance on recipes, supplements, and activities for accelerated and sustainable results
- Ongoing Support – After the desired results have been achieved, his clients are welcome to stay connected with him and his network for continued support.
You can know more about his own transformational results on the podcast below.
Prasanna was also a host in more than one sessions of India’s first and India’s largest Virtual Metabolic Health Low Carb conference held on October 27, October 28 and October 29th. Here’s one session: