Welcome, to a magic carpet ride into the world of keto desserts. The keto diet puts much of what we know as ‘healthy eating’ through the wringer. Dessert in the keto lexicon, is an invitation to have your cake and eat it too.
The healthy substitutions used in these seven low-carb / keto desserts will ensure that each recipe hits the sweet spot every single time, without hurting your blood sugars. In the context of a Low Carb diet, these decadent desserts no longer assume the role of a dietary villain. Go on, try them out – these are the best of the best, no kidding!
Whether it is cakes and custards from the western world or rabri and kheer from the Indian sub-continent, we have a sweet solution for all your low-carb / keto needs. Dig into these sumptuous LCHF / keto desserts, because no matter how full you are there’s always room for desserts.
Your sweet beginnings start right here when you click *Join Now*
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #1: Calorie: 928 kca; Carbs: 8%; Proteins: 7%; Fat: 85%. Vegetarian.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #2: Calorie: 432 kcal; Carbs: 6.5%; Proteins: 5%; Fat: 88.5%. Egg based.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #3: Calorie: 189 kcal; Carbs: 10.5%; Proteins: 8.5%; Fat: 81%. Egg based.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #4: Calorie: 941 kcal; Carbs: 17.5%; Proteins: 5.5%; Fat: 77.5%. Vegetarian.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #5: Calorie: 577 kcal; Carbs: 10%; Proteins: 15%; Fat: 75%. Vegetarian.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #6: Calorie: 570 kcal; Carbs: 16%; Proteins: 5%; Fat: 79%. Vegetarian.
- Indian LCHF / Keto Dessert Recipe #7: Calorie: 507 kcal; Carbs: 10%; Proteins: 4.5%; Fat: 85.5%. Vegetarian.
There’s an additional set of seven more strictly vegetarian dessert recipes for diabetics on low-carb high fat (LCHF) and ketogenic diet.